Thursday, November 12, 2009

Finishing Hunted

I love this series! However, it's still not as good as the Twilight Saga. :) I've just devoured all the books so far--I've basically just done final book entries on them. Being part of the House of Night series, this book has some similar messages to the other books in the series. However, a different one really stands out to me: in life there will be temptation, and trying to resist that temptation because of the effect it would have on ones you love is sometimes the hardest challenge of all. Through Hunted, Zoey is constantly confronted with this predicament. The temptation she experiences affects her much more deeply than she thought it would or wants it to, and yet she can't help feeling tempted by it. Giving into this temptation would involve greatly people she cares about--physically, mentally, emotionally.... I'm not going to say anymore because I don't want to do anything that may spoil this amazing book. One of the reasons I think I enjoy this book is because of all the genres compiled into it. There's romance, fantasy, adventure all weaved together into a twisted, intricate plot that I'm hoping to on cover more of in the next book, Tempted. (The fact that the message that I came up with deals with temptation and the next book is called Tempted is a sheer coincidence.)

No comments:

Post a Comment