Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Finishing Chosen

Compared to the book as a whole, the loose ends weren't really wound up; instead, more were created which makes me really excited to read the next book in the House of Night series, Untamed. I believe the message Chosen tries to convey is that people--specifically friends--won't always view a situation the way you want them to view it. This often leads to conflicts because people are especially narrow-minded when they're not sure who they can trust. However, true friendship will ultimately overcome this all. This is a message everyone can use in their life because it shows a basis of true friendship. Hence, many people can relate to this message and therefore to the book.
I definitely enjoyed this book! I found the plot complex, intriguing and always changing as the last thing I expected to happen happened at the time at which I least expected it. P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast have developed all the characters so well that I feel like I actually know them. I cannot wait to begin reading Untamed... actually, I think I'll begin reading it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment